Help Us Support Sickle Cell Anemia Research
Sickle cell disease is the most common inherited disorder among African-Americans. One in 12 African-Americans carries a genetic trait for the disease without suffering symptoms, but 1 in 375 babies are born with disease-causing cells. There are currently more than 100,000 individuals with sickle cell disease in the United States alone and millions more worldwide.
We band together today in honor of Jordan West, a special member of the BDPA Philadelphia family, to raise awareness for this condition and contribute to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - a pioneer in Sickle Cell research that is on the verge of a cure.
Please join us in supporting the search for a cure by donating to Sickle Cell Research at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia per the instructions below.
2. Check the checkbox under "Tribute Information" to indicate this is an honor or memorial gift.
3. Select "In Memory Of" as the Tribute Gift Type and enter "Jordan West" in the Tribute First & Last Name fields.
4. Enter the following information for the Notification Recipient Name and Address information:
» Notification Recipent Name: Hayward West
» Notification Recipient Address:
» BDPA Philadelphia Chapter
» P.O. Box 42611
» Philadelphia, PA 19101-2611
5. Please feel free to include a personal message with your gift in the "Message Body" field.
6. After adding your contact and payment information, click the gold "Make Your Secure Donation" button.
6. Thank you in advance for your support of this special cause.